Friday, March 23, 2012

My Weekend

Things I may plan on doing this weekend. This weekend I plan on going to the movies to see something. I will most likely go with my brother to see what he wants to see. I plan on playing a game this weekend with my friends. I will probably go to church with my brother also.

This weekend I plan on doing alot with my brother because he has to work a lot on the week days. I want to go to the movies with him to see something. We will probably end up doing something else that I haven't planed on. We will probably eat out this weekend if we go to the movies.

This weekend I don't have a lot planed. But the things I do have planed I would like to do. This weekend will most likely be fun but short.

2 comments:

  1. So what movie did you end up seeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to go see the new Ghost Rider, but my brother was sick so we didnt.

    ReplyDelete