Friday, March 23, 2012

My Life as a Freshman

                     My first 27 weeks of being a freshman was good. I got to meet new people. The complete experience has been very good. And all the new teachers and new things to learn.

                     The first week was very long in this school. The first week we didn't do very much but get to know our teachers and our new class. I got to know the people in my class. The next few weeks went by slow but not as slow as the first. After I started getting us to the school the weeks have started fling by.

                     I got to start all new subjects. I got to meet new teachers and new people in these 27 weeks of being a freshman. I have enjoyed this year so far. I would like to finish this year with good grades to start off my high school career.

No comments:

Post a Comment